Friday, August 1, 2008

CHICKEN LOLLIPOPS

This is a delicious snack that I make using chicken drumsticks.
Take washed chicken drumsticks & using a sharp knife, push the flesh from the bottom of the drumstick upwards to form what looks like a lollipop.
Marinate these with garlic, ginger, salt, pepper & set aside for about 30 minutes.
Take a drumstick at a time & dip into a bowl of beaten eggs, then coat these into a bowl of breadcrumbs & set aside on a tray until all the drumsticks are coated in breadcrumbs.
Heat oil & deep fry until golden in color or if you are calorie conscious, place chicken on a greased oven tray & bake til golden in color.

BON APPETIT!

2 comments:

Srikitchen said...

hey hi all ur recipes are so delicious and looks inviting!

add u as a follower of my blog to have my recipes in ur dashboard itself!

join in the chicken event going in my blog!

SHAMITHA said...

Hey.Thanks. I somehow missed this comment.